Professional Activities #31
May 12, 2014
Accessing Regents Data on DDC
1) Log into DDC (www.ddclassroom.com) using the same log-in as for Skedula
2) Click on "Exams" on the top toolbar
3) On the lefthand side click on the + to expand "District"
4) Click on the + to expand "Public Exams"
5) Click on the + to expand "Regents"
6) Click on the + to expand 2013-2014 (or whichever year you want to look at)
7) Click on the exam date you want to look at (i.e. January 2014)
8) On the right hand side click on the exam that you want to look at (i.e. Geometry Regents Jan 2013-2014)
9) On the right hand side of the page, click on either the error analysis report or item analysis report, depending on which one you would like to look at
10) If you would like to look at one student, type in their name under "Student" on the top right, and hit "Apply Filter" - The student's information should come up. If you would like to look at analysis for a whole class, choose the class from the Course drop-down list that you would like to look at (it is by course code) and click on "Apply Filter"
Note: You can no longer just get your students by period, since now that teachers have access to all students in the school, selecting the period will pretty much pull every student in the building, so you have to do it by course code.
After that, you can look at the question number, and the percentage of students who got each question correct, and which students got the question correct, to help with targeted teaching and groupings.